This is the entry portal for Athletics Tasmania Invitation Meet #1 of 2017-18 to be held in conjunction with the Tasmanian All Schools Track and Field on 28 and 29 October 2017 at the Northern Athletic Centre at St Leonards:
For this Meet there is only one age group - Open. However under age and master athletes may use the implement and barrier specifications for their age group when competing in throwing events and steeplechase. The normal AT age limitations will apply for hammer throw and distance races as follows:
– an athlete must turn 14 years of age in the year of competition to compete in steeplechase, or events of distance in excess of 3000m (with the exception as provided in walks below);
– an athlete must turn 12 years of age in the year of competition and have received skill training from an accredited coach beforehand to compete in hammer throw competitions
– an athlete aged 13 years on the day of competition may compete in a 5000m race walk.
Please use your Athletics Tasmania member log in to enter this Meet. The entry fee for all athletes (who enter by the closing time) is a one-off fee of $6.60 irrespective of the number of events entered.
If you are experiencing problems completing this on-line entry form contact firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of your issue and a telephone number for contact.
If possible please complete your entry on line. If this is not possible for you, please email or phone the AT Office. Paper entry forms will not be used for this event.
1. All events shall be conducted in accordance with the rules of the IAAF, Athletics Australia and Athletics Tasmania.
2. Please enter for each event by indicating the appropriate event box and indicating your best performance (if you have one) since 1.10.16.
3. Entries will close at 10.00pm on Friday 27 October, 2017.
4. Late entries will be accepted up to 30 minutes before the advertised starting time of the events as indicated on the final timetable placed on the AT website on Friday 27 October.
5. A Late Entry Fee of $11.00 per day will apply to ALL entries received after the closing date. For those who entered by the closing date and who wish to enter an additional event there is a once-off additional late entry fee of $5.50.
6. Athletes must be full “all year” members of Athletics Tasmania (or another Member Association of Athletics Australia) and must turn at least 10 years of age in 2017 in order to enter and take part.
7. Athletes must confirm their intention to compete in each event for which they are entered no later than 10 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time of the event according to the final published timetable.